We have detailed below which data is processed, how we process and use your data, but before, we would like to explain the lawful basis for which we do so:
- When you register, we process your Personal Data (as defined below) in order to perform our contract with you;
- When visitors access our website, we may collect certain Online Identifiers which we have a legitimate interest in processing, some of this data is processed by our third party partners, all as detailed below;
- For direct marketing purposes, we have legitimate interest to process your email address; or
- We will also process certain Personal Data where you have provided us with consent to do so, if applicable, such as: when you contact us or upload certain data to your account.
DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSE OF USE
Depending on your interaction with us, we may collect two types of data from you:
- Non-identifiable information, which is made available or processed through your use of the App and Service, to clarify, this information does not disclose your identity (“Non-Personal Data”).
- Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Data”), this information also includes online identifiers such as machine ID, Advertising ID and IP addresses (“Online Identifiers”).
- If we combine Personal Data with Non-Personal Data, the combined data will be treated as Personal Data for as long as it remains combined.
When you access the website, App or use the Service, we will collect Non-Personal Data, such as technical, aggregated data, including the type of device; time and date you access the App and use the Services, language preference, type of device, etc. We use this data solely to provide and enhance our Services and to enable operation of the App.
If you voluntarily contact us, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address. We will use this data solely to provide you with the support you have requested or response to your inquiry.
To register and create an account you will need to create an account by providing us with your name, email address, password and profile picture. You are solely responsible to keep your password secure and confidential. We will use this information solely to provide you with the Service you have requested and open an account on our platform. Additionally, an email will be sent out once your photo submissions are ready to download.
When you access our website or App, we do not collect Online Identifiers.
When you edit your photos, you understand our editing team and we, will be exposed to such content. Thus, please make sure you do not share any personal or sensitive images or photos with us. We will solely use the information, provided voluntarily by you, for the purpose of editing the content and providing you with the Services.
HOW WE COLLECT THE DATA
We collect the above data from you, in the following ways:
- Automatically, when you interact with our App and website; or
- When you voluntarily choose to provide us with information, i.e. when you contact us, register or upload any photos. Whenever technically possible and required under applicable law, we will ask for your consent to collect your Personal Data and offer you the choice to opt-out.
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We will not share your Personal Data with third parties, except in the following events:
- User’s explicit consent - we may disclose your Personal Data to third parties upon your explicit consent. Please note that once we share your information with third party, that information becomes subject to the other third party’s privacy practices.
- Policy and Law enforcement - we may disclose or share your Personal Data, solely to the extent needed to enforce our policies and to exercise our legal rights.
- Third party rights - we may share your Personal Data in order to prevent breach of third party rights.
- Service Providers - we may disclose Personal Data to our service providers to perform requested services on our behalf, e.g. photo editors, in-app payment processors, etc.
We retain the data we have collected for as long as needed to provide the Service, carry out our business purpose and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, in accordance and compliance with applicable laws, or until an individual request us to delete its Personal Data, as detailed below.
USERS’ RIGHTS & CONTROLS
Individuals have the right to know what information we hold about them and, in some cases, to have such information communicated to them. Individuals may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process their Personal Data. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, individuals may also be entitled to obtain from us the Personal Data they have provided to us in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format, and may have the right to transmit such Personal Data to another party.
We provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices and controls in connection with our processing of your Personal Data, depending on your relationship with us. If you wish to exercise any or all of the above rights, please download our applicable form available at: [download form] and send it to our privacy email at: email@example.com.
Where we are not able to provide you with the information for which you have asked, we will endeavor to explain the reasoning for this and inform you of your rights, including the right to complain. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any such information in accordance with applicable law. Data privacy and related laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to the data we collect from you, which may also apply.
SECURITY OF THE DATA
CHILDREN PRIVACY AND DATA
The Services are not intended for children, accordingly, we do not use the Service to knowingly solicit data from children as defined under applicable law (e.g. thirteen (13) regarding US individuals and sixteen (16) regarding European Economic Area ("EEA") individuals). We request that children do not provide Personal Data through our Services. If you become aware or have any reason to believe that a child has shared any information with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
TRANSFER OF DATA
One Welches, First Floor
Welches, St. Thomas